Hello everyone!
Now, don't get me wrong, I love winter. I love the cold weather. I love the crisp mornings. But most importantly, I love the layering of clothes and the dark lipsticks. However, I am now just a bit bored of it and wishing for Spring to show it's face so I can crack out my pastel coloured polishes and brightly coloured lipsticks. I am so impatient that I have already sorted through my nail polish stash, and brought all those Spring-like colours to the front and ready for me to grab. I love pastel colours for my nails for Spring, they are my absolute favourite colours to wear, so as soon as I saw a touch of sunshine and blue sky last week I couldn't resist. So, I'm going to show you some of my favourite polishes to wear for that transition from Winter, into Spring, and eventually into Summer.
From L to R - Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine in Lychee, Models Own Scented Polish in Banana Split, Models Own Scented Polish in Peach Melba, L'Oreal Color Riche in Nouvelle Vague, Barry M in Matt White, Essie in Fiji, Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine in Papaya, Bourjois So Laqur Glossy in Amande defile and Models Own Scented Polish in Blueberry Muffin.
I am currently wearing Essie Fiji with an accent nail in Models Own Blueberry Muffin. They are such pretty pastel colours, suitable for both Winter and Spring, so perfect for the transition between the two. I know that these polishes are going to be the only ones I wear for the next few months, at least. They are all such gorgeous shades and I'm pretty sure that Essie Fiji was my most worn polish for the whole of last year so I know it'll be a popular one this time around.
What are your favourite polishes for Spring?
Do you prefer pastels or brights?
♥


No comments:
Post a Comment