Hello everyone!
Now, I don't know about you, but whenever the seasons start to change I instantly become obsessed with the new clothes coming into stores. I love to look at all the new trends and colours and start planning some key pieces that I want to get for my wardrobe for the upcoming season. So, I have spent any spare time in the last few weeks on the internet trawling through all the clothing websites that I can think of and planning what items I am going to purchase for Spring and Summer. One of my favourites for their new Spring collection is Boohoo. I find myself browsing the 'New In' section almost everyday, I really cannot get enough! Here I am going to show you my top picks from the lot and the things that I am almost definitely going to be buying in the coming weeks!
What are your top picks for Spring Summer?
♥










No comments:
Post a Comment