Pages

Wednesday, 7 January 2015

My 2015 Beauty Wishlist │ lipsticksandlevis

Hello everyone! 

So, I did a post a bit like this at the beginning of last year but I didn't really get into blogging until the end of the year, so haven't been back and looked at it and haven't taken much notice of it. This year, however, will be different. This is going to be my Beauty Wishlist for 2015, or in other words all of the products that I have had my eye on and would really like to try throughout 2015. There is quite a variety of products hear, from skincare to make-up to and haircare. I am a big fan of all things beauty and I just love trying out new products and finding ones that work really well for me. So, I'm writing this post, for you to see what products I'm looking to try but also for me to keep track of and check against when buying new products. I can look back on it at the end of the year and see what I wanted to try at the start of the year. So, all of these products, I have heard great things about over the last year and even longer but never got around to buying any of them. Here they are..


Skincare that I would like to try..
1. Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask
2. Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish
3. Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief
Other skincare products that I would really like to try are the Ren Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask and the Indeed Labs pepta-bright even tone Skin Enhancer. 


Make-up is a department where I'm always wanting to try new things and these are just my top 5.
1. Nars Sheer Glow Foundation
2. MAC Pro Longwear Concealer
3. L'Oreal True Match Foundation
4. the Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette, both 1 and 2
5. Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara
Among all the other make-up items on my wishlist are the Nars Lip Pencils, the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer, the Benefit Gimme Brow and more MAC Lipsticks.
I also want to try Charlotte Tilbury as a brand. I've seen her products about a lot recently and they have some really good reviews, not to mention the gorgeous rose gold packaging!


Tarte is a brand, as a whole, that I have been dying to try. That will hopefully be a lot easier now as some products are available here in the UK through QVC and also through Sephora who now ship to the UK. I will definitely be trying a lot of products from the brand but in particular these three..
1. tarte Amazonian Clay Full Cover Airbrush Powder Foundation & Airbuki brush
2. tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blushes
3. tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation


With haircare, I tend to just buy whatever catches my eye and sounds like it will do my hair some good. So, this year, once my stash of haircare products have run out, I want to try to get into a proper routine and use product that all work in conjunction with one another. The Tigi S-Factor Smoothing Range is one that I have comtemplated buying for a while but it is quite expensive so I've never pushed myself to buy it. But this year, I think is the year, I'm going to loosen those purse strings and go for it, but not until I have used those haircare products that I have hidden away in my stash. 

Do you have a beauty wishlist for 2015?
What is on it?

TWITTER │ INSTAGRAM │ TUMBLR │ BLOGLOVIN'




No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme