Pages

Monday, 25 February 2013

This Morning's Deliveries

Recently, I've actually started to wear a bit of make-up because usually I can't be bothered with it! haha. So, I've been spending a lot of time lately looking online at lots of different make-up brands to try to find a whole new set of make-up that will suit me and is good quality and not too expensive.These were some of the things that I decided to order and they arrived this morning! I can't wait to try them out tomorrow! So, firstly is my delivery from NYX, I ordered the Stay Matte Liquid Foundation, the Stay Matte Powder and the Concealer Jar.


Within the parcel, there was also a voucher to receive discounts on the range of make-up from MUA. I'm going to check out their range of products within the next few days and hopefully use my discount voucher!! Thank you, NYX! 



I ordered the Stay Matte Liquid Foundation in Nude, the Stay Matte Powder in Ivory, and the Concealer Jar in Fair. I have fairly pale skin, so I always struggle to find foundations that suit me perfectly. However. NYX has a large range of shades for their foundations, so it was not difficult to find a shade that would fit me  perfectly!
My second delivery today was from Burt's Bees. It was once of their lip balms. I have very dry, chapped lips, especially in winter and although I have a huge collection of lip balms (around 15) I thought I would try these out as I have heard and read in many places that they are very good. 


I chose to buy the Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil, as it is replenishing and hydrating and therefore, should help to stop my lips from being dry and chapped all the time! 'It replenishes moisture to reveal smooth, healthy lips, while it coats them with a hint of colour for an even-toned appearance.' I love the fact that it also gives a hint of colour to your lips as you then don't need to wear a lipstick as well as your lip balm as it may look like you are wearing some sort of lipstick. I also love that these lip balms are 100% Natural! At Burt's Bees, they also have a small range of other 'flavours' of their lip balms such as honey and mango, all with different nourishing effects and they'e not too expensive!

Do you have any of these products? Would you recommend any others?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme